1. 688 as a single component, acetic acid type, room temperature curing large plate glass adhesive, easy to use.
2. Excellent cost performance, fast curing speed, high hardness and strong elasticity.
3. It has excellent weather aging resistance and good service life for a variety of building materials.
1. Used for bonding and sealing of small aquarium.
2. All kinds of glass display cabinet installation, bonding and sealing.
3. Bonding and sealing of all kinds of aluminum alloy doors and windows.
4. Bonding and sealing of aluminum, stainless steel and ceramic tile.
The storage period is 9 months from the date of production.
Restrictions on use
Acetic adhesive: can't be used on the back of mirror because acid glue will react with the metal on the back of mirror.
It can not be used in contact with alkali materials such as marble and granite.
It should not be used on all material surfaces that will exude grease, plasticizer or solvent.
It is not suitable for airtight places, because silicone adhesive needs to absorb moisture in the air and solidify.
Not suitable for frosted or wet surfaces.
It is not suitable for continuous immersion or wet place all year round.
When the material surface temperature is lower than 4 ℃ or more than 40 ℃, it is not suitable for construction.
The company's products strictly implement relevant standards and ensure that all the indexes can meet the standard requirements, but based on the specific conditions of construction (including base material, construction method, climate, etc.), the test in advance to ensure that the product conforms to the specific purposes, and not by that domestic capital. Therefore, it must be fully tested in advance and independently determined to achieve satisfactory results before it can be widely used. The company should take the responsibility for violation of quality guarantee is limited to return the purchase cost pay or return the product .At the same time the company is willing to provide product technical support, for the further information,please contact the dealer for details.